Key Account Manager Job Vacancy in Nigeria,July 2017
Key Account Manager Employment in Nigeria,July 2017
Euro Mega Atlantic Nigeria Limited, is a sales and distribution company with a high professional expertise in sales,information technology, warehousing and logistics. Our set aims,goals and objective is to achieve outlined target to meet customer satisfaction through service standard and extreme professionalism.We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: AnyCity, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers.
- You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Responsible for managing key accounts
- Maintaining a long term relationship with key accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective and on-boarding of new clients.
- Manage Modern Trade day to day activities and operations.
- Submit Sales and activity report to line manager on weekly and monthly basis
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the Modern trade sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients together with generating new business.
- Develop sales strategy for modern trade based on market needs.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Manage Non-Food and Food Division of Modern Trade Channel.
RELATED: Renault Nigeria recruitment, August 15 2011
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply