Keystone Bank Graduate Trainee Entry Level Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2014
Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank’s operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the below position of Graduate Trainees:
Title: Graduate Trainee Entry Level Recruitment
To provide effective and efficient banking support services to customers before, during and after patronage.
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Unit Head
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Bank’s Corporate customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers.
- Ensure accurate processing of all transactions and maintain an accurate record of all activities and transactions
- Arithmetical Accuracy and efficiency
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Timely and accurate transaction processing
- Timely generation of reports and updates
- Timely generation/remittance of regulatory returns
- Error free posting/processing
- Internal Control exceptions and Corporate Audit Reports
- Timeliness of service delivery to customer requests
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- A good first degree from a reputable university ( Minimum of Second Class Lower)
Post Graduate Qualifications:
- Not Required.
- Not Required
Skills And Competencies:
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Oral and written Communication Skills
How to Apply
All qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online