June 2017 IT Training Facilitator (Graphics Design) Job at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Career For An IT Training Facilitator (Graphics Design) in Lagos June 2017
IT Training Facilitator (Graphics Design) Vacant Job in Lagos June 2017
Knowledgeware Technologies, is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specializes mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
As part of our expansion plans and commitment to excellent service delivery, Knoweldgeware Technologies is seeking candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Training Facilitator (Graphics Design)
- Deliver insightful and enlightening lectures (training) during training sessions
- Organise and oversee action-oriented practical trainings for students
- Monitor the progress of students through assignments and assessments
- Conduct regular extensive researches on new developments in all assigned courses
- Liaise with the management and key administrative staff of Knowledgeware Technologies to ensure availability of training facilities for training sessions.
- HND/B.Sc in any ICT/Engineering related course (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and computer technology, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Information and Communication Technology etc.)
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Lower Credit from any recognised institution
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar role as an IT Training Facilitator
- Applicant must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good command of English and Applicant must be friendly and jovial
- Applicant must be vast and possess extensive practical knowledge of all assigned courses
- Must possess an extensive knowledge (Theoretical and Practical) of major design tools including Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign etc.
- Applicant must also be conversant with Microsoft office packages such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher etc.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org