June 2016 DM Holdings (DMH) Job Opportunities in Lagos
strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Male Account Officer
- To monitor and keep record of petty cash
- Proper recording of daily transactions
- Responsible for timely payment of bills, ensuring suppliers & vendors are paid at the appropriate time
- Liaise with the bank on matters relating to the account
- Ensure that the organization financial reports are kept up to date with changes in legislation, regulatory requirements, financial reporting standards and taking prompt action to effect changes necessary to achieve compliance.
- To keep records of VAT, prepare VAT claims & liaise with government officials on VAT matters
- Prepare, examine & analyse accounting records
- Previous experience (1 year) in an Audit firm is key.
- Filling supporting documents at the appropriate time
- Collating of requisitions and getting proper approvals
- Bank reconciliation system
- Supervise and ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Formulate & implement the company’s financials plans and keep up to date accounts records
- Stock (facility) inventory system
Job Title: P.A to the MD
- Maintains an effective & file management system
- Develops proposals
- Handles both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedule business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- B.A English, Mass comm., Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th June, 2016.