Job Title: Project Sourcing Engineer in Nigeria
You will report to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities are not limited to, but include the following :
- Formalize the sourcing plan according to FCM including T&C review with key equipment supplier and Supplier qualification and aligns project supply chain activities with organization supply chain management
- Apply project procurement procedures and plans and ensures appropriate implementation and compliance by the procurement team.
- Monitor the project procurement status and updates ABB project management Supply Chain management
- Document general and special conditions for use on all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures, and project procurement plans and ensures compliance.
- Collaborates with project team on supplier identification and selection
- Project procurement and planning which includes developing, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, and budgeting for submission to the Supply Management
- Work with project manager to develop project procurement plan and execute the procurement plan, include sourcing & negotiation, T& C sign off with supplier, pricing bench marking.
- To be considered for the role, you need to have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management with at least 3 years experience in project sourcing , Supply Chain Management. Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- You must have a customer service and results oriented and mindset.
- Has a strong negotiation management experience with SCM contract, finance and legal knowledge is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply