October 2016 Job Opening For Finance Manager at Manuchar
Experienced Job Position: Finance Manager in Nigeria
Manuchar offers an extended range of products and services with 125 locations around the world, and many more assets to link suppliers with industrial customers and make their supply chains more efficient.
Over the past years Manuchar invested in people and infrastructure to the scale, experience and expertise of today.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Joining our affiliate in Nigeria (Lagos), you will report to the local Management with a dotted line to the HQ of Manuchar in Belgium. You will be responsible for organizing the accounting and administrative process and for ensuring the internal control rules and procedures are installed and applied correctly.
More specifically you will:
- – Supervise and manage the accounting tasks (G/L, A/P, A/R, bank statements, VAT, Tax, etc.) as well as the timely, correctly, legally and mandatory reporting
- – Report on the evolution of stocks, outstanding receivables/payables and cash flow
- – Posting and verification of the monthly accruals (depreciation, recurrent monthly charges)
- – Prepare the Audit Reviews (6 months/Yearly) and provide assistance to the tax return preparation for the auditor
- – Payroll posting and perform checks with HR and the payroll provider
- – Review of the P&L, update of headcount schedule, and update on depreciation schedule
- – Prepare and update the monthly cash flow and P&L
- – Contact person for VAT and banks reporting
- – Liaising with the different responsible about monthly performance
- – Fulfill special projects as needed
- – You have obtained a Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- – You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function
- – You have a good experience in cooperating with Banks and treatment of FX volatility
- – You have good knowledge of English to business level
- – You have good knowledge of ERP-systems (maintenance, follow-up and implementation)
- – Preferably, you have experience of working in a Branch environment
- – Preferably, you have prior working experience in Nigeria or in West Africa.
- – You are proactive and not afraid to take initiatives
- – You have an open personality and you have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels within the Firm
- – You are rigorous and diplomatic
- – You have an analytical and critical mind-set
- – You are stress resistant, punctual and focused on achieving deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply