Latest Jobs Vacancies in a Mortgage Bank, in Lagos Nigeria January 2014
Vacancies exist for immediate employment in the Lagos and Abuja offices of a leading Primary Mortgage Bank that is positioning for expansion. The suitable candidates must be multi-talented and achievement driven young professionals with proven track records.
The underlisted position is opened to both male and female applicants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officers
Ref: LAG 02
Location: Lagos and Abuja
- The ideal candidates must have good honour degrees or HND in Humanities or Social sciences.
Job Title: Marketing Officers
Ref: LAG 01
- Candidates should possess cognate minimum of 4 years experience in marketing.
Job Title: Risk Management and Debt Recovery
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for managing the organization’s total risks and ensure compliance with the bank’s set risk appetite.
- The candidate must have sufficient knowledge to design appropriate risks mitigating strategies across the enterprise’s operations.
In specific, the major functions shall include:
- Identification of obstacles to corporate objectives
- Advise and develop appropriate risk framework, mitigation and control
- Regulatory imperatives – global/national trend
- Initiate and conclude recovery procedures.
Qualifications A minimum of bachelor degree in Accounting with a professional qualification.
A minimum of 7 years cognate experience with at least 4 years in a similar management capacity in any reputable financial institution or auditing firm.
Job Title: Regional Head
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in mortgage, credit, and treasury activities.
- He/she must have the require capacity to identify and mobilize business from Lagos and the southern part of Nigeria.
- He must be a self-starter and confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
- Knowledge of Lagos financial markets is compulsory.
- A minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in any reputable financial institution with proven track records of achievement.
- A bachelor degree in any of the social sciences or marketing field.
- A member of relevant professional bodies.
Job Title: Head – Communication and Corporate Services
The ideal person will:
- Conceptualize, plan and implement the organization’s internal and external communication agenda to achieve continued improved branding.
- Handle all external communications and relations.
- Responsible for the publication of information bulletin, journals and newsletter.
- Manage and handle several information channels and platforms.
- The head will report directly to the Managing Director/ CEO.
- A first degree or equivalent in relevant discipline, including Mass Communication, Public Relations and Marketing. A Master Degree or other relevant professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Communication, Marketing or Journalism.
- Excellent written and oral communications, with good presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in digital and social network media.
- Our remuneration is competitive and ranks among the best in the Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: The references should be quoted appropriately.