Vacancy exists in a leading British International School located in Abuja
JOB TITLE: Vice Principal
- Master’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certification in Educational Leadership, or Administration and Supervision.
- Minimum of five (5) years classroom teaching experience and three (3) years administrative experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of curriculum and instructional programs and practices for appropriate level.
- Willingness to learn budgetary and supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to use data in the decision-making process.
- Skill to work with people in an effective manner.
- Knowledge of scheduling and supervision.
- Business Development Acumen
- Strategic Planning and Operational Implementation
- Good Analytical and presentation skills
- Reports and presentation articulation
- Guidance and Counselling
- Good command of oral English language skills and writing ability
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply