Job opportunity Tittle : Head Of Management Consultancy Services (MCS)
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of MCS is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of projects and practice development in areas including but not limited to:
- Executive Search & Selection;
- Business Psychology Services;
- Performance Management.
- Compensation Advisory & Consultancy.
- Organizational Reviews & Restructuring;
- Manpower Audits;
- Change Management etc.
- Must possess a good First Degree (Preferably not less than a Second Class Upper degree ) in the Social Sciences or allied areas, plus Masters degree.
- Track-record of effective delivery of assignments within set time frames.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is a clear advantage.
- Not less than eight(8) years post-graduation experience, five(5) of which must be in Strategic Human Resources function in progressive organizations.
- Prior Consulting Experience in reputablefirms is desirable.
- Demonstrable capacity to lead, co-ordinate engagements and team members to meet targetsand deadlines
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email address and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of current remuneration to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ,
Or by courier to:
The Director -MCS
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2013