Career at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited for Facility Officers in Lagos June 2017
Job Opening For Facility Officer in Lagos June 2017
Facility Officer Job Vacancy in Lagos June 2017
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and
Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
The candidate must be able to:
- Conduct regular facility inspections to ensure equipment are in good working condition
- Developing and implementing facility maintenance schedules
- Prompt response to facility breakdowns and system failures
- Responding to issues and request from facility occupants
- Prepare and share bills (Electric, LAWMA) among facility occupants
- Keeping adequate records of facility and equipment.
- supervising the activities of utility staff, external contractors and service providers.
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical faults and minor mechanical faults (such as plumbing)
- Relating with relevant government agencies.
- B.Eng in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of experiences
- 27 – 32 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Application for Facility Officer” as the subject of the mail.