Job Openings in a Major Steel Pipes Manufacturing Company,June 2017
Job Career At Major Steel Pipes Manufacturing Company,June 2017
Major Steel Pipes Manufacturing Company Job Positions in Anambra,June 2017
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Preferred candidate who must be a graduate must demonstrate previous experience in managing production in a major manufacturing company.
- He/She must be a good team player, a management person, at home with engineering and effective management of human and material resources, especially factory workers.
- He/She must be focused and result orientated.
- He should be highly organized with an eye for details.
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years accounting experience preferably in manufacturing.
- Use of diverse accounting software, above average knowledge of audit, fraud prevention and detection and tax matters are critical.
- He must understand finance and funds management.
- He must have qualifications in Accounting.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Candidate who must be a graduate must be knowledgeable in steel market sales dynamics in Nigeria, the key dealers, market opportunities, sales performance management and initiating and executing sales strategies.
- Minimum of 7 years steel pipes sales experience in a manufacturing company is required.
Note: Candidates should be ready to be interviewed in Onitsha and also to relocate if successful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s stating their position to: firstname.lastname@example.org