2016 Media Planning Managers Jobs at Media Perspectives Limited
Nigerian Employment Job Vacancies & Graduate Jobs: 2016 Media Planning Managers Jobs at Media Perspectives Limited
Media Perspectives Limited is Nigeria’s No 1 media planning and buying agency. The agency was founded in 2001 and officially launched its services to the public in 2005.
Since then, we have grown in size and reputation and are now a member of the Starcom MediaVest Group, the largest media advertising network in the world.
This partnership provides access to global tools to power our processes, training programs to improve our practice, and compliance/accountability to a truly global network
Job Title: Media Planning Managers
We are seeking two (2) Media Planning Managers who will manage the development and implementation of media strategies for some of our multinational clients. The media planning manager will report directly to the Director, Media & Strategy and will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of media planners and buyers to provide media investment services for our clients.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with senior client contacts.
- Monitoring the financial activities of the team.
- Managing the account team to ensure operational efficiency.
- Training and supervising team members to deliver GRP-based media solutions to client briefs.
- Performing other duties assigned by the senior management of the firm.
The ideal candidate for these positions must:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Have 5 years + track record in media planning and buying.
- Have significant team leadership experience.
- Possess excellent media planning skills spanning traditional and digital media.
- Be a fluent English speaker.
The Media Planning Manager will earn a highly competitive salary package that is at least ten percent (10%) above industry average.
The Application Process
To apply, please send an email titled, ‘’Media Planning Manager’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments:
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Application letter highlighting your qualification and suitability for the position.
- The name and contact information of two professional references.