Sales and Marketing Managers Position at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
Job Vacancy: Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited Sales and Marketing Managers
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited, is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop road map and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and trade shows to support Sales strategy.
To be an effective sales and marketing executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and training obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
Education and Qualification
- Degree level qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or any related courses.
- Certification in CIMN is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years in marketing and sales development
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com