We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Solutions Professional – Windows
Job #: 979638
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Windows Technical Solutions Professional (TSP) you will be part of a team of specialized technical resources that supports Microsoft Field sales teams in large sales and deployments of Windows 10.
- You will be a deep technical expert on Windows 10 and will play a critical role in the largest and most complex deployments.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in customer facing roles, be a deep subject matter expert in operating systems, manageability, and security and will have had a successful track record in large-scale Enterprise Windows deployments.
- The Windows TSP role will play a paramount role in delivering and landing key technical and selling insights into the Field to scale the adoption of Windows 10.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Be a deep subject matter expert on Microsoft Windows operating systems in enterprise scenarios. Areas of focus include security, management, identity, serviceability and app deployment, including through Windows Store.
- Partner with the ATU to support them in closing Windows EAs and driving large-scale Windows 10 deployments, especially on the Current Branch.
- Work directly with Windows 10 early adopters to remove sales and technical blockers and support them in their migration planning and serviceability strategy (Current vs. LTSB).
- Drive proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority largest and most complex accounts ensuring successful outcomes in partnership with the ATS.
- Provide level 300-400 expertise to the field and support Windows evangelism efforts where deep technical knowledge is required.
- Drive Pilot/POC customer engagements in selected target key accounts.
- Work closely with early adopter customers to capture feedback and insights in advance of broad distribution.
- Provide leadership on Windows 10 in both the seller communities within Microsoft and our key partners.
- To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate that you have deep subject matter expertise in operating systems and a keen technical understanding of the Windows platform.
- Deep understanding of large-scale Windows platform migration and deployments including security, management and applications in the Enterprise.
- Proven track record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Ability to successfully run proof of concept and pilots that result in successful outcomes.
- Strong ability to demo and deliver excellent technically based customer presentations.
- Experience driving technical discussion for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Experience in removing sales and technology blockers in a matrix organization.
- 5+ years of management and success in managing technical resources in complex selling processes (where necessary, managing various customers stakeholders (Primary: TDM, Secondary: BDM)) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects.
- 5+ years design and/or implementation and/or support of operating system sales.
- 3+ years’ experience in driving successful customer engagements with a focus on Windows in Enterprise scenarios.
- Deep working knowledge of the following operating system areas:
- Security & Management, including SCCM and the Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Line of Business Apps (ISV and Custom)
- Enterprise deployment planning and migration across scenarios
- Strong experience with Enterprise deployment practices.
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background highly desired, MBA
Job Title: Technology Solutions Professional – Communications
Job #: 979632
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Families: Sales
- As a Communications Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will drive and win the technical decision for Microsoft Communications offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment and adoption of Skype for Business client, server, and online solutions.
Some of the Things you’ll be Doing
Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team:
- Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s Communications products & services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers.
- Clear technical and competitive blockers to Communications sales.
- Lead cloud security, privacy and compliance discussions for Skype for Business and related technologies.
Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field.
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Communications solutions.
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs for other Microsoft products and services, such as Office 365, Azure, CRM, and Enterprise Mobility.
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
- Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for the Communications domain.
- 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting roles.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo and verbal communication skills.
- Performer – Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- Collaborative – Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset – Willing to continue nurturing and developing your potential.
- Passion for technology – Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology.
- Amazing Technical Professional – Strong Communications solution selling experience required.
- Products and Services – Strong hands-on technical experience with Skype for Business/Lync server, Skype for Business/Lync clients, and the core Office 365 platform.
- Integration – Demonstrated knowledge of Skype for Business federation, interoperability, and integration with Office products.
- Voice – Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP).
- Networking – Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP).
- Cloud Trust – Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid Communications solutions.
- Planning for success – Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack.
- Technical breadth – Experiences and knowledge in TCP/IP networking, enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments, productivity solution architecture and design, and migrations.
- Communications Architect – Broad knowledge of and ability to explain communications applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging), Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), and Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
- Professional – Proven experience engaging with senior level executives.
- MCSA: Office 365 certification strongly recommended, additional technical certifications in Lync, Skype for Business, competing products, or information security highly desirable.
- Experience with Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack highly desirable.
Job Title: Solution Specialist – Productivity
Job #: 979636
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Families: Sales
The Solution Specialist (SSP) Productivity adds value to Microsoft by:
- Engaging at deep levels with BDMs, TDMs, and procurement within assigned accounts, demoing and translating how Microsoft Productivity Platform solves customers’ business problems in specific industries leading with Office 365 and Office 365 ProPlus.
- Developing compelling Productivity business cases and proposals – leading with OFFICE 365 and Office ProPlus and including advanced workloads (Skype for Business, CRM Online, Business Intelligence, Visio and Project) – for their accounts, and orchestrate a v-team of resources across STU, ATU, PTU and services to effectively and expeditiously drive opportunities to closure. Note: In markets with no SSP-Communications, beginning in FY16, the Productivity SSP will be the primary hunter for all Skype for Business opportunities, including enterprise voice.
- Focusing on inoculating our Enterprise and Corporate Account customers against Google by proactively transitioning customers to Office 365 or Office 365 ProPlus/Exchange Online/Skype for Business Online, and managing escalations to local sales management and Win-room as needed to obtain critical support required to secure Wins.
- Leading the consumption priority by ensuring all customers are sold right by executing FastTrack Getting Started at 40%, and creating deployment & adoption plans at 60%
- Drive customer transition to the cloud by capturing new O365 and O365 ProPlus seats or expanding current ones.
- Drive upsell of advanced workloads by attaching (Skype for Business, Visio, Project and CRM Online) to all Office 365 opportunities.
- Bringing customers to agreement on the business value of proven solutions – including detailed relevant BDM & Industry use cases, financial analysis such as Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI), and delivering on detail deployment/consumption planning.
- Exhibiting outstanding operational excellence – including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and hygiene, opportunity management and virtual team orchestration.
- Close business by reinforcing the business value of solutions and acting as an interface between customers, the virtual internal MS Team, Partners and MS Services as appropriate.
- Effectively orchestrate supporting productivity resources (Global BlackBelts, TSPs, etc) to prove value, while ensuring quality handoffs with the ATU, MCS, and partners to drive consumption.
- Deliver satisfied clients willing to provide references that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
- Have the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Sales and partner management, complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.), sales methodologies (equivalent to MSP/CDF), presentation skills, negotiation skills, financial analysis, Line of Business applications, Telecommunications/telephony, MOD product line, Unified Communications, business process consulting or automation, CRM, MCSE
- 5-10 years of related sales experience in the Productivity and BS/BA degree is required. MBA preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply