July 2016 Graduate Personal Assistant (PA) to Chief Financial Officer Latest Job at MTN Nigeria
Job Vacancy: MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to Chief Financial Officer
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
- Co-ordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training:
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company.
- Experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable company, with local and international operations.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online