Marketing Assistant Career at Next Gear Resources Limited in Abuja,June 2017
Marketing Assistant (Graduate Entry Level Position) Recent Job in Abuja,June 2017
Vacancy Announcement For Marketing Assistant (Graduate Entry Level Position) in Abuja,June 2017
Next Gear Resources Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant (Graduate Entry Level Position)
Duration: 12-24 months
- The candidate’s primary tasks is to act as the contact person between the company and its existing & prospective clients: organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products, establishing new business, negotiating contracts and packages, aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The candidate’s secondary tasks will include: presentations, proposals writings, budget preparation and market analysis.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any essential related course.
- Office experience.
- Experience in Content development
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Age range: 22-27
Knowledge and Skills:
- Background knowledge in real estate management
- Excellent command of written and spoken english
- Commitment to high quality service deliver
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Fast and time cautious Essential
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Dress sense.
- Loyality and respect.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: email@example.com Applications must include a cover letter, Resume, & referees. Applications must be sent with the subject Marketing Assistant (GELP)