Nigeria AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship Program, Nigeria october 2012
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
In pursuance of this NAE invites application from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the
2012/2013 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme in two categories: Nigerian and Overseas.
To qualify for consideration applicants MUST:
• Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
• Have secured admission into either a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
• Not be above 30 years of age by December 2012.
Course of Study
Only candidates offered admission to study in areas related to the underlisted courses should apply:
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Oil and Gas Law
How to apply
Applicants must submit an application stating the following in a one row excel format, strictly in the order shown in the sample below:
Surname |First name |Sex |Institution attended |Degree obtained |Class of degree |Year of graduation |Proposed course of study/foreign university |Proposed course of study/Nigerian university |State of origin |Local govt. of origin |Date of birth |e-mail address |Gsm number |Contact address
Ayoola |Bada |M |University of Lagos |B.Sc Mech Engr. |Second class upper(2.1) |2010 |Drilling Engr. |Drilling Engr. |Lagos |Shomolu |October 4, 1985 |firstname.lastname@example.org |08090000111 |No. 12 Shomolu street lagos
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original and photocopies of their credentials for screening.
• Short listed candidates will be required to take an aptitude test.
• Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
• Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test.
• Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach this e-mail address: email@example.com before close of work on Friday June 29, 2012.