The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Job Title: Code of Business Coduct (COBC) Specialist
Job Reference: CS/04/2016
Desired candidate profile
- A University level Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related professional work experience (investigation and compliance functions)
- CFE/ACCA/ICAN (or equivalent) required
- Ability to exercise full independence in all facets of COBC investigations
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help promote and foster a culture of compliance.
- Possess strong project management skills, shows ability to make sound decisions, and exhibits initiative and intuitive thinking
- Very strong oral communication,
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to write clear and concise reports for Management.
- Masters degree or MBA will be of added advantage
- Experience in performing complex internal investigations.
- Ability to work closely with all Functions to ensure compliance with the COBC policy.
- Ability to challenge and influence employees of all levels to build a culture of high integrity and compliance.
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with business stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 8th April, 2016.