June 2016 Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
We are looking: Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging) At Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands. We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
Reference Code: TSMP/June/2016
- This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any Engineering discipline.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.