June 2016 Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging) Recruitment At Nigerian Breweries Plc
Job Opportunity: Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging) At Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and leading brewing company in Nigeria, required the services of a Conveyor Maintenance Service Provider.
The Organization will be responsible for providing a team of maintenance professionals for carrying out planned preventive and unplanned maintenance activities conveyors, its components and controls within our brewery locations. Each brewery location will have a local team dedicated to it.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)
Reference Code: TSMP/June/2016
- This role targets inexperienced, young Engineers who are desirous of an Engineering career in a conducive manufacturing environment with best – in – class systems and processes.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 12-month residential modular training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments.
- At the end of the training, the successful candidate will be appointed as Shift Manager (Packaging) in any of our Breweries across Nigeria.
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at June 2016 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the Engineering disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any Engineering discipline.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Relevant Fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
This position offer good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments, generous pension etc, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, free lunch, monthly issues of Company Products, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 2 weeks from the closing date.