The Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT) Zaria recruitment Jobs for a Bursar In Nigeria 2014
The Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT) Zaria, which has the mandate to professionalize the nations transport sector, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Bursar.
Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT) is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Bursar
- The position of Bursar isa statutory position with thefollowing financial and accounting responsibilities:
- Responsible to the DG/CE In running the Bursary Department.
- Cash flow forecast
- Implementation of Federal Government financial regulations and general guidelines as it affect the financial matters of the institute amongst others.
- The candidate must have a good honours degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics from a recognized University in addition to professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA, KAN and ANAN, Possession of an additional higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant for the post must demonstrate a high level of financial discipline, integrity, competence, responsiveness and transparency on matters of financial and human resources management.
- The Candidate must be computer literate and must be current In financial reporting.
- A minimum of twenty (20 years) Post qualification cognate experience is also required, seven (7) of which must be at management level.
Remuneration/Conditions of Services
The remuneration and Conditions of Service for the position is as applicable to such position in Tertiary or Research Institutes in the country and as may be determined from time to time by the Federal Government.
Method of Application
All candidates who meet the above requirements should submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications including their detailed CV and relevant credentials to:
The Director General/Chief Executives
Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)
P.M.B 1148, Zaria,
Note: Each application must include names of three (3) referees. None should be a political office holder or traditional ruler who will not he able to express reservations. Each referee is required to submit his/her confidential report direct to the DG/CE of the Institute.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.