Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) recruitment 2014 Jobs for Graduate Trainees (http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse/register) in Nigeria
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) recruitment is a 12 month programme geared towards building global talents locally, and raising a new generation of ders for the capital market and Nigeria’s economy.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) is currently recruiting to fill the position below in 2014:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
Location: Any City, NG
- This programme primarily is designed to build the talent pool at the NSE (“our future leaders”) as well as to address the skills gap in the capital market and the Nigerian economy at large, as a secondary objective.
Objective of the Graduate Trainee Programme:
- To build global talents locally, and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.
- Joining the NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way to progress within our business and fast track your career.
- The NSE Graduate Trainee is expected to be a logical thinker, proactive, have a great attitude and be tenacious, energetic and hardworking.
- The NSE Graduate shall be a team leader who sees him/herself leading the growth of the capital market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at large.
Attributes the NSE GTP Graduate shall Possess Include:
1.) Technical Business Attributes;
a.) Shall possess a sound knowledge of the Nigerian Economy
b.) Shall have the knowledge of relevant Financial Literacy themes and their application to include:
- Financial Planning.
- Investment Analysis.
- Data gathering and Analysis.
- Financial Analysis.
- Business Analysis.
c.) Shall have experience in at least one of the following: Finance, Human Resources, Strategy, Internal Audit or Corporate Communications.
d.) Shall be proficient in the Use of Microsoft Office Tools.
2.) Leadership Attributes
- Shall possess a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Shall be able to match any world-class management trainee from any part of the world.
- Shall possess high morals, high ethical standards, strong personal values and a perfect alignment to the values of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Shall have excellent communication skills such as speaking, writing and listening.
- Shall be a high potential employee.
3.) Capital Market Attributes
An NSE GTP Graduate shall understand the operations of the capital Markets to include;
- The Regulatory framework.
- The relationship between the capital market and the Nigerian Economy
- The place of the Nigerian economy in the globe – strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- The Products of The Market.
- The Technology that drives the market.
- Graduates from Nigerian and foreign Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Completion of NYSC not earlier than November, 2013.
- Maximum age of 24 years by 31st December, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the following link to start application:
Click here for more information