10 Positions at Petronomics Limited – Offer Ends Today In Nigeria July 2016
Various Openings: Petronomics Limited
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that
we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
Petronomics is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Quality Assurance (Manufacturing)
Location: Agbara ,Lagos
- Coordinate all activities of the in line quality control laboratory
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Ensure necessary safety kits are in place and out to use
- Liaise with QA to ensure regular calibration of all in line rapid measuring instruments and their correlation with reference instruments
- Ensure prompt feedback to the line operators on quality deviations for corrective actions during processing operations in all the plants in the factory, etc
- A minimum of first degree or equivalent in Food Technology, Biochemistry, Industry chemistry or related discipline (Msc/MBA is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 8-10 working experience in a manufacturing company
- Must have been a Manager in same role(not assistance or deputy)
Job Title: Manager, Visa Services
The Manager, Visa Services is responsible for visa application, assistance and advisory.
- Assists applicants during the process of applying by providing information on visa types and recommending visa procedures
- Provides prospective applicants with information on general visa procedures and regulations on a wide array of visa enquiries
- Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Compiling visa process reports and reporting via reporting lines.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensure reports of operations are collated & send to Head of Operation as at when due.
- Liaise with Finance Unit to ensure payments for sought services are paid for on time.
- Submit visa applications and collect passports and visa application documents, where applicable on behalf of our customers
- Consult on general travels & visa procurement for travel agents.
- Schedule appointment with embassies for visa application purposes.
- Ensure visa unit is abreast of any change/update in visa/immigration process at what embassy and visa centre.
- Sending issued visas to customer
- Assess applications for migration and/or temporary entry to various countries in accordance with their immigration law and policy
- Provide administrative support to the Visa Department
- Provide protocol & passages service at embassies, airports, visa application centers and at locations as may be required on the job.
- Maintain cordial relationships with embassies and visa application centers key officers.
- Ensure visas applications turn out successful & necessary visa granted as requested.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determine eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establish policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Inform clients about visa application processes by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Other duties and all reasonable directions as outlined by Line Manager
Skills and Requirements
- People management
- Relationship management – internal to the organisation and externalOrganisational skills
- Leadership and motivational skills
- First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course
- Strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
- Knowledge of aviation industry
- Business management
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2016.
Job Title: Account Executive
Ability to prepare:
- Open and keep ledger account
- Cash flow statement
- P & L account
- Balance sheet
- Analyse financial statements
- All work related to account e.g interface with customer on Financial issue, bank reconciliation etc
- Have inclination towards customer service and marketing.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Must be a qualified accountant
- 3 to 5 year experiences
- Good command of English
- Self motivated and result oriented
- Passionate and knowledgeable and competent
- Good dress sense
- Enterprising ability
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Analytical, decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Strong speaking skills
Job Title: Purchase Officer
- Purchasing of goods and services against lowest cost possible within technical & safety specifications and local legislation.
- Compose purchase orders.
- Check and register invoices against Purchasing order and other documents in Purchase register/system as specified in the Purchasing procedures.
- Register and process complete approved purchase requisitions upon receive.
- Prepare comparison of quotes and submit to respective department/manager for approval.
- Advice suppliers abroad with remittance details received from accounts payable.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers and provide reports to the Group Procurement Manager.
- Conduct any other assignment related to the job as assigned by GMD.
- Follow up with supplier, freight forwarders, agents and end receiver to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Deliver monthly reports and management information
- Provide purchase status reports to internal clients
- A good graduate Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years cognate experience with a technical purchasing position
- Good IT and coordination skills
- Demonstrate high integrity and build great relationship with internal and external environment
Job Title: Sales Executive (Sport Shop)
- Knowledge of retail marketing, including current fashions and FMCG trends.
- Ability to maximize a retail stores profits whilst minimizing costs.
- Excellent customer care standards.
- Ability to identify a customers needs, satisfy it and then close a sale with the various merchandise in the outlet.
- Deliver retail and customer service activities within to optimise and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer satisfaction in conjunction with the Online retail & Stock manager
- Develop and manage the Online Shop whilst also being innovative with regards to marketing campaigns.
- Manage payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Organise and dispatch daily customer orders. Manage refunds and returned items.
- Respond to telephone and internet queries and ensure effective communication is taken and maintain customer service levels
- Team Working and Personal Impact
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Planning and Control
- Communication and Influencing
- Attention to Detail
- Leading Others
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a retail environment.
- Working knowledge of stock control management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management.
How to Apply
Only suitable candidates should kindly send their CVS to [email protected] with the subject as the desired job title.
Note: Kindly be aware that mails without proper subject matter, will not be treated.