May 2017 Front Desk Officer Recruitment in an Office and Home Fittings Distribution Company
Recent Job For Front Desk Officer In Abuja May 2017
Front Desk Officer Current Vacancy In Abuja May 2017
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- To provide a point of contact for incoming telephone calls, granting access to the building, and supporting the highest level of customer service for clients, staff, and visitors.
- Grant access to the building by appropriate implementation of visitors policy
- Accurately document all activities. Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents or emergencies.
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired
- Provide timely referral to the staff for appointments or other assistance.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, make community referrals, and direct calls to staff members
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- 2-3 years minimal experience in Front Desk Management/Administration
- B.Sc in any related discipline
- Due to equal opportunities, Females are Highly encouraged to apply
- Must be Young (Below 30 years)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Pleasant personality
- Must live within/around AMAC
- Good telephone and e-mail etiquette
- Ability to make good judgments and sound decisions
- Human relation skills.
- Applications without BOTH of the above WILL NOT be considered.
- Please only qualified candidates who meets both key requirements and mode of applications would be replied to.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail a cover note (stating in few words plausible reasons for their suitability) and CV’s (well detailed and tailored) to: email@example.com