Verge Designs Ltd. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- The personal assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to CEO or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Arranging appointments and organizing meetings
- Using a variety of software packages
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Managing databases
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Organizing logistics for importation of goods/merchandise
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for CEO
- Answering telephone calls
- Maintaining diaries
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their name, post applying for, qualification, and you can also forward your CV’s to: Info@vergedeslgnsltd.com
Application Deadline 29th July, 2016.