Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait.
Job Title: Process Safety Senior Manager
Job ID: 1030728
- Undergraduate Degree in Chemical engineering.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years relevant process safety experience in chemical, biological or drug product manufacturing.
- Risk assessment/risk management knowledge with the ability to explain risk profiles and associated risk mitigation practices, therefore influencing others to comply.
- Active membership in at least one relevant professional body.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communications skills and the ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
- Ability to quickly assess EHS risks and consider business implications.
Non-standard Work Schedule, Travel or Environment Requirements:
- Required to travel local and/or internationally around 30%.
- Ability to periodically work flexible hours to accommodate international time zones.
Job Title: Regional QO Leader, Aseptic Asia
Job ID: 1027486
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- BSc in Chemistry, Microbiology, Engineering or related scientific field; MSc, MBA or PhD in Pharmaceutical related field preferable.
- Proven leadership/facilitation skills and being able to involve several levels of an organization to successfully meet the objectives.
- Experience working with complex organizational and ability to work across functions and with all levels of the organization where the incumbent may not have direct authority.
- Strong organizing and planning skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated change agility to successfully manage high degree of complexity and priorities.
- Experienced with Quality Risk Management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with agility in a highly diverse environment.
- Proven ability to work long-distance with direct reports and supervisor maintaining effective communication across multiple levels of the organization across diverse cultures.
- Demonstrated excellence in developing & managing effective teams.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience, including 10 years experience in the pharmaceuticals and consumer industries, performing manufacturing, technical services, research or QA functions.
- Minimum 10 years QA-related experience is necessary and 5 years of site Quality management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US, European and global cGMPs, compliance issues, inspectional trends, industry quality assurance practices and systems, and personal management skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- The candidate must have had center or site operational experience in a GMP-regulated environment with a proven track record of effectively supporting a moderate to large size quality unit.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization is essential. Willingness to be inclusive and embrace team principles is necessary.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, problem-solving environment.
Job Title: GCO Director, Knowledge Architecture
Job ID: 1030207
- Educational qualification, MA/MS/MBA in Management, Marketing Research, Statistics, Operations, IT, Info Science required
- Certification(s): Knowledge Management, Technology, Statistics, Change Management, Consulting, Business Process Management preferred
- Proven seasoned experience in Technology, Consulting, BPO, Operations, Analytics
- Knowledge/Information Management
- Business Process & Workflow
- Business Transformation
- Learning Agility
- Cross-cultural Awareness & Engagement
- Business Partnership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, enter the Job Opening ID in the Job ID Box, and click “Search”
or select Nigeria and click “Search”
Application Deadline 29th March, 2016.