Latest Jobs at Pfizer Nigeria Fresh Job Vacancy for a Finance Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa cluster in Nigeria
A Finance Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa cluster Employment in Nigeria,June 2017
Recent Job For A Finance Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa cluster in Nigeria,June 2017
access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Lead, Sub-Saharan Africa cluster (SSA)
Job ID: 1054656
Reporting Position reports to the: AfME Finance Director
Predicted Grade(s): GJL090
- This position will be responsible for all finance matters for SSA Cluster and for building and maintaining a solid foundation for the business.
- This includes but is not limited to maintaining financial integrity, driving quality decision making and furthering business strategies by playing an active role as part of the Leadership Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the finance organization – responsible for controls and compliance, business and strategic finance, accounting, tax and treasury.
- Develop existing talent, identify, recruit, train and retain as necessary a cadre of local finance professionals who will be future Pfizer leaders.
- Analytical thought leader and business decision driver – integral in the crafting and implementation of business strategy while driving well thought through decisions.
- Ensure an effective internal control environment and timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with local and US GAAP, Pfizer policies and procedures, such as MAPP; the company’s code of conduct, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Migration to new financial systems and processes
- Leading Finance further to becoming a premier commercial/decision support function
- Driving resource optimization including working capital management, driving spend allocation on financial appropriateness, ensuring optimal supply of inventory
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the Operating Plan, Forecasts, monthly results, the Strategic Plan and other submissions and present business results, financial projections and analyses to senior local and NY management.
- Interact as necessary with Government agencies/fiscal authorities and industry organizations and be able to clearly articulate Pfizer’s position on key matters/issues.
- Financial advisor to the cluster leadership – provide financial/ analytical support to the Business Cluster lead and other business leadership on key commercial decisions and business strategies.
- Monitor, track, and report business performance proactively identifying issues, opportunities and challenges and ensuring that business utilizes its resources in the most efficient manner.
- Lead and manage major change initiatives across the company, such as:
- Execution of business development activities including integration of new businesses
- The individual must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills and be willing to actively partner with other functions to drive meaningful business results.
Qualifications (i.e., preferred education, experience, attributes)
- Minimum 5 years accounting/finance/audit experience, preferably within pharmaceutical industry
- MBA or CPA/CA strongly preferred.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Strong analytical background, business oriented, strategic thinking capabilities and attention to detail, while maintaining a “big picture” view.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and treasury principles, internal controls, financial systems, and processes.
- Challenge the status-quo, adept/creative at finding ways to incorporate financial and non-financial data to analyze business opportunities/decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and the ability to multi-task, consistently meeting deadlines on multiple projects and activities.
- Strong preference for solid international exposure and acquaintance with working in a multi-cultural and diverse environment
- Specific expertise in Business Finance and budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and planning analysis. Solid Pharmaceutical business acumen good commercial sense. Effective problem solving skills. High level systems / IT/ process improvement proficiency.
- Work effectively in a team environment and in building collaborative relationships with peers as well as with other stakeholders.
- Pfizer Senior Leader Core Competencies
- Action oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Organizational Agility
- Problem Solving
Note: When the page opens, select your preferred location from the drop down menu and click on Search e.g Select “Africa – Nigeria, then click Search”
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply