Pharmacists, Dietician, Staff Nurses/Staff Midwife Jobs at Federal Medical Centre, Gombe In Nigeria 2014
Health, Medical Jobs in Nigeria, Pharmaceutical Jobs in Nigeria,
Position Available From:
Vacancies: Pharmacists, Dietician, Staff Nurses/Staff Midwife
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and interested candidates for the following posts at the Federal Medical Centre, Gombe – Gombe state
No. of Req. Persons: (5)
Salary: CONHESS 9
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm, registrable with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and has completed one year National Service (NYSC) or duly exempted.
No. of Req. Persons: (1)
Salary: CONHESS 8
- Candidates should possessing B.Sc, human nutrition and dietetics or Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution and must have completed the one year National Service (NYSC) or duly exempted and has registered with the relevant professional body.
Position: Staff Nurses/Staff Midwife
No. of Req. Persons: (40)
Salary: CONHESS 6
- Candidates should possessing NRN/NRM duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Condition of Service:-
The condition of service is as obtained in other Federal Tertiary Health Institutions in Nigeria
Method of Application:
All interested candidates should submit TEN copies each of TYPEWRITTEN applications with their curriculum vitae and relevant credentials which should be forwarded to the following address:-
The Medical Director
Federal Medical Centre
Gombe – Gombe state
Candidates should ask three of their referees to submit their reports directly to the address above.
Closing Date: 17th January, 2014
Only the names of short listed candidates will be published in the newspapers.
Applicants, MUST attach current registration and practicing licenses from’ their regulatory Institutions, please.
1) That the Snakebite Control & Management Programme is situated in General Hospital, Kaltungo. 75km from Gombe along Yola Road.
2) The quota for Bauchi, Borno and Gombe States have been exhausted, applicants from these States may not need to apply as priority will be given to other States