July 2016 Keves Global Leasing Limited Vacancies in Port Harcourt
Current Vacancies: Port Harcourt Keves Global Leasing Limited
with an acquisition of a 50-room 4-star hotel (Keyes Inn & Suites Limited) in Calabar, Cross River State.
To this end, we are seeking to recruit competent, experienced, self-motivated and result oriented persons for the under listed position below. The candidates must have sufficient capacity, suitable experience, and relevant track record to deliver tangible and measurable results:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt
- Develop and sustain relevant formal/informal relationship with appropriate client personnel at all levels.
- Engage in effective partnership with indigenous contractors for key business win/risk sharing
- Expand portfolio of clients.
- Developing and shepherding business solutions involving various development teams (primarily development / engineering, and marketing communications) from identification of market requirements to product contract, and execution.
- Developing and implementing company-wide go-to-market plans and working with all relevant departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the identified and developed products.
- Expand and deepen the Company’s relationships with new contacts outside of the traditional ones
- Identify relevant opportunities for alliances and help deepen business relationships.
- Proactive identification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Professional qualification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant professional experience
- Must be below 40 years old.
Competitive, attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 19, Olusoji Idowu Street (last floor),
Application Deadline 12th July, 2016.