Nigerian Employment: Productive People, Port Harcourt Human Resource Head
Job Title: Head, Human Resource
Location: Port Harcourt
- In conjunction with other members of the HR team, take a leadership role in the development and implementation of generalist HR strategies, policies and projects
- Identify, design and implement general HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes relating to: organisational design, organisational change, performance management, workforce and strategic planning and other generalist HR activities inclusive of effective negotiation and consultation with staff
- Deliver a high level of proactive and reactive support, management and advice to managers and staff in employee relations, encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management
- Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best practice”.
- Represent and provide high level advice and support on behalf of Genesis on internal and external forums and committees.
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networking with all internal clients and external stakeholders.
- Lead, develop and motivate the HR team.
- Develop training processes to satisfy organisational competence and assist the team to produce best practice learning aids and presentations
- Take ownership of the HR results and outcomes
- Provide high level, timely and professional advice to senior managers and staff, in interpreting and implementing human resource policy including: change management; HR planning; industrial relations; retention, performance management; workplace health; and organisation development and change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply