April 2016 Publishing Managers at Reputable Nigerian Publishing Company
A reputable Nigerian Publishing Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Publishing Manager
- A reputable Nigerian Publishing Company is looking for a Publishing Manager who will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid knowledge of the publishing process, articulate, arid able to manage and interact with a culturally diverse team.
- The position requires organization, initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- This individual will interact with many people both outside the organisation and In various departments therefore strong interpersonal skills are a must
- Manage a team of editors, content developers, typesetters, desktop publishers.
- Manage all deadlines and operational details of the publishing process.
- Collaborate effectively with key partners, i.e. authors and other stake holders
- Ensure all aspects of the editorial and production processes are on track working closely with marketing department.
- Applicant must have a degree in Language Arts and a Masters degree in any qualifying subject.
- He/she must have at least 5 years experience working in a similar role.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi4ask, be detail oriented and work well under pressure
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, demonstrated project management skills.
- User knowledge of typical DTP applications (InDesign, CorelDraw, PageMaker, MS Word, Adobe Creative Suite)
Salary is attractive but negotiable.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s demonstrating their suitability to the recruiter at: email@example.com