April 2016 Quality Control Officer Job Vacancy at Ayoola Foods
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity
and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- To ensure laboratory tests are carried out according to laid down procedures and perform tests as required by the Quality Control Department.
- Perform sampling and all laboratory analysis while adhering to all safety rules.
- Perform routine QA/QC test on all chemicals and products received.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records;
- Writing up research findings and producing reports.
- Making sure the company products meet international and national standards;
- Check and report calibration dates of all lab equipment and update records.
- Maintain Company quality policy.
- Support other operational activities when required.
- Perform basic report of Laboratory analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The position requires a sharp thinking graduate of Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science or other related courses with at least three (3) years of laboratory experience in the food production sector.
The following skills are essential:
- Balance of technical knowledge with interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Good oral, written and communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
Remuneration is attractive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV’s and relevant copies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Quality Control Officer”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2016.