Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Active and registered pharmacist.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications.
- Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Job Title: Project Engineer
Skills and Qualifications
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management and Supervision.
Job Title: Paramedic/Nurse
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and general administration skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good time management and leadership skills.
- A previous experience would be appreciated.
- Ability to train and mentor local nurses.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Open to only health related trained applicants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2016.