VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organization that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable Experience of managing an end to end recruitment process across a country/region, managing and filling vacancies appropriately.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems and ability to produce progress reports on a regular basis.
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Experience of working with colleagues located dispersedly, able to build strong working relationships, gaining trust and mutual respect; being flexible, responding to perspectives and being assertive when appropriate.
- Experience of working with external recruitment suppliers and other people external to the organisation.
- Experience of cross-cultural working and an understanding of issues of diversity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Articulate, persuasive and concise.
- Budget management:
- Experience of managing a budget and making cost savings.
- Customer focus mind-set, understanding and experience of importance of listening to, understanding and meeting the needs of customers.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft and Applicants Tracking Systems (APS)
- Attention to detail: strong attention to detail, ensuring work is correct and able to quality check work of others.
- Experience of working in a virtual team.
- Experience gained within a volunteering/Non Governmental Organisation context.
- Commitment to VSO’s work and values
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
5th April, 2016
3rd May, 2016.
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2016.