July 2016 Job for a Head, Major Project in a Retail / Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Latest Job: Head, Major Project in a Retail / Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Job Title: Head, Major Project
The Head Major Projects is responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of all construction projects and have joint control of a direct budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Agreeing project objectives;
- Representing the bank’s interest;
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors;
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure the Bank’s guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Accounting, costing and billing.
- Providing independent advice on management of projects;
- Organising the various professional staff working on projects;
- Risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met;
- Making sure quality standards are met;
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ensure Clients Satisfaction;
- University Degree in architecture or engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at Management level, project management across varying sectors and construction project management.
- Must have budgetary control and financial management experience and should be able to demonstrating capability on large scale projects;
- Must have thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards and commercial awareness;
- Ensure Construction Time and budget is achieved;
- Ensure project delivering on specific requirements.
- Ensure quality in both the construction process and workmanship is met;
- Monitor Health and Safety Strategy is met;
- Ensure quality contractors are sign up by the Bank.
How to Apply
For more information on this or any other exciting role please email your CV in MS WORD format in the first instance to email@example.com