March 2016 Production Planner Job at SAIPEM
Saipem is a world leader in drilling services, as well as in the engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market.
Saipem is currently looking for a Production Planner for a 12 months (renewable) assignment for Nigeria.
You will have the following responsibilities:
– Support bid activities, prioritize arrival of material, analyse yields and fabrication methods and plan production activities
according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials and personnel
Tasks include but not limited to:
▪ Manage project materials, production feed and production plan within Production Planning and Control team
▪ Match and reserve daily Project MTO income
▪ Prevent material lack during Project execution
▪ Prepare and estimate WorkPacks
▪ Schedule available Work Packs with due consideration to Resources workload and Projects priorities
▪ Set up and maintain Fabrication databases (Material Utilization Factors, Productivity)
▪ Set up and maintain cumulative yard workload by Resource status, consolidating current and incoming projects
▪ Validate and analyse Production feedback relevant to progress, productivity, spent hours and materials, assuring
Traceability and final Reconciliation
▪ Support bidding activities, Projects set-up and yard Continuous Improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Oil and Gas experience is a must and working experience in a Fabriacation Yard is a plus.
- High level of English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply