Sales Representative, Executive Director Operations Job at Chemtech Group of Companies in Nigeria 2014
Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Management Jobs in Nigeria, Marketing Jobs in Nigeria, Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria,
Position Available From:
Vacancies: Sales Representative, Executive Director Operations
We are a reputable conglomerate with a niche, at both national and global levels in the downstream sector of the oil and Gas, Automobile, Property, Agriculture and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industries. We represent one of the most vibrant Additive companies in the world, with strong market presence, increasing growth and performance and strong competitive edge amongst the top market players of Additives and Blending Businesses in Nigeria.
Due to continuous growth in our businesses, we are looking for qualified, highly skilled, result- oriented, dynamic, energetic, self-motivated and dedicated professionals ready to work under their own initiative, putting in enormous effort and long hours, with tenacity to achieve results, to fill the positions listed below:
The listed vacant positions are required in one of our subsidiaries operating a Lubricant/Blending Factory.
The under listed vacant positions are required in ITS Subsidiary trading in Manufacturer Representation & Distribution of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Position: Sales Representative
To promote and building and increasing sustainable customer base: meeting set sales objectives and target: ensuring good and consistent customer service relationship
- OND in Business Administration, Marketing or any field required
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years direct sales/marketing experience of consumer Goods. Experience/knowledge of canvassing & retail Other Vacant positions in the Group Include;
Position: Executive Director Operations
- Holding down a critical Executive Management position, with full responsibility for P&L of the Subsidiaries of the Group, the incumbent will be responsible for. Strategic Orientation. Defining and establishing overall Strategic Business Plan, including goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term. Process and Operational Imperatives: Align company’s process and operational models to contract agreement, whilst ensuring consistent and quality delivery on client expectations People Management and Organisational Development Create effective teams and enabling environment that allows people employ their talents in achieving organizational objectives in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of 2:2)/HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) in Engineering, Masters Degree in Management/Administrative Field will be added advantage
Experience & Skills:
- Not less than 15 years post graduate experience, with at least 7 years in a Top management role. Knowledge of business development, procurement, supply chain and contract management.
- Previous experience m the oil and gas industry, energy sector or transportation will be an advantage. A vast knowledge of Manufacturing Business environment. Commercially astute and with proven P&L responsibility and track record of growing revenue, cost management, and delivery against KPls. Experience of process redesign and operations management Practical experience of sales, marketing, customer management and account management Visible leadership skills within challenging performance environments. Superior communication and presentation skills. Excellent PC skills including MS Office. Internet e.t.c.
How to Apply
Sand soft copies of your application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit hard copies of your application and Resume to;
Chemtech Group of Companies;
239, Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo, Lagos