Futures Group, the global consulting firm, helps to protect and promote people’s well-being around the world.
Position: Senior Capacity Building Specialist
Futures Group is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist based in Abuja, Nigeria to provide technical leadership, management and oversight of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels in the health sector. The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with senior project management and supervise staff.
- PhD in public health or community health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or other related field preferred.
- 7 to10 years of experience in capacity building activities – with emphasis on sustainable and innovative approaches and experience in different levels of capacity building
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working in Nigeria or another developing country.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Experience working with program financed by international donors, preferably USAID.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs.
Remuneration in accordance with salary history and certified credentials.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply
Futures Group provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.