May 2016 Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job Vacancy for a Senior Technical Advisor
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative is seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor-Case Management
- The Senior Technical Advisor-Case Mgt. will provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management and home-based care Malaria strategies and approaches related to implementation of programs, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to clinical management of and home-based care for Malaria, including the use of LLIN in state and field-level projects and programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant working experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of Malaria with provision of comprehensive care and treatment therapy in resource constrained settings.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
Application Deadline 21st May, 2016.