EMERGE Program is an 18 month Leadership Program aimed at supporting the development of future leaders by successfully preparing them for future management responsibilities.
Our aim is to develop Internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become Servier’s future.
It gives you the opportunity to work around the world and make an impact from day 1. Responsibilities & Tasks
- Our program combines On-The-Job learning with structured training and placements within specific sales areas.
- It offers challenging assignments within the 18months period, Intense training on and off the job, Rewarding experiences, loads of fun and new colleagues from around the globe.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and our passion for bringing healthcare to the world. After the scheme, the candidate is allowed full responsibility of a region, a territory, or even a product depending on performance and maturity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- · Leadership skills
- · Consultative skills
- · Sales & business development skills
- · Customer insight
- · Negotiation & argumentation skills
- · Project management skills
- · Problem solving
- · Presentation & communication skills
- · Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- · Persuading & Influencing
- · Analyzing
- · Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Our 18 month scheme is preferably for experienced candidates (Minimum 2 years and above) who want to forge a career with a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
Highly Analytical, Willingness to learn, Ability to deliver with Minimal Supervision, Must be able to function under Pressure, Excellent closing and Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply