August 2016 Latest Jobs in Lagos at Sponge Limited August 2016
Open Job Positions: Sponge Limited in Lagos
Job Title: Digital Media Buyer / Planner
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
1. Media Planning
- Working with the client and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns.
- Undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
2. Media Buying
- Negotiating rates with vendors.
- Preparing a media schedule for client approval.
- Executing media buys, issuing insertion orders.
3. Media Implementation and Campaign Management
- Gathering of creative specs and working with creative team to direct development of creative.
- Trafficking, tagging and QA.
- Managing ad server set-up and tag generation.
- Troubleshooting campaign issues.
- Billing reconciliation.
4. Reporting and Analysis
- Pull reports for optimization analysis.
- Analyze performance data and provide optimization recommendations.
- Work with media and lead gen partners to help optimize the campaigns.
- Support the team with Digital Media Buying and Planning for all our clients and will also assist in producing various reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as well as other projects on an as needed basis
WHO WE NEED:
- The ideal candidate possesses a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Any certificate in digital media and marketing such as Google Adwords, CIM Certificate, IAB certification, etc.
- Experience using online advertising dashboards such as Google Adwords,Facebook Advertising, Twitter Advertising, etc.
- Experience using ComScore, Neilsen NetRatings, GoogleAnalytics, and other digital media measurement.
- Knowledge and experience of programmatic advertising would be an advantage.
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word).
- Proficient use of email (Gmail, Microsoft Outlook).
- High numeracy skills, a flair for numbers, effective research and analytical skills, proven negotiation skills, creative and strategic thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- A competitive base salary based on your skills and qualifications.
- A pleasant work environment with like personalities.
- On-job training provided to improve your professional skills.
- Opportunity for growth within the company as we are quite fast paced
Job Title: Account Planner
- An excellent strategy requires excellent research.
- It will be your responsibility to know our clients’ consumers better than they do; combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge within a brief to enable the creative team to produce innovative ideas that will reach consumers. You are required to love data…and understand how to use this to make decisions.
- This involves targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign. Occasionally, you may meet clients to share research findings and review them in the context of the client’s marketing objectives.
- You may also help account managers prepare a detailed campaign brief for the creative and media planning teams, and review the creative and media proposals to ensure that they are aligned to the overall strategy.
- The purpose of all our activities is to elicit a positive response from consumers which in turn would lead to a return on investment for our clients.
- It would be your responsibility to understand and utilize various digital tools to engage with consumers, and build relationships that lead to brand love.
- While you will be part of the Planning team, it is your responsibility to learn about media planning, trafficking, implementation, deployment, and reporting of client campaigns. Where required, you will provide support in these areas.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, relationships and opportunities.
- Beyond great thinkers, it is important that members of the Planning team have a keen interest in business and an understanding of the wider environment in which our organization operates: our customers, competitors and suppliers. You need to be aware of how our business generates revenue and your contribution to this.
- Well-developed knowledge of planning principles, methodology and practices
- In-depth knowledge of one or more planning specializations; such as consumer research, consumer strategy, consumer engagement or product development
- Knowledge of effective writing techniques
- Statistical or algebraic knowledge and ability to apply such knowledge in practical situations
- The Planner level generally requires a bachelor’s degree with at least two years of experience in the Planning profession. We also accept candidates with a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of professional experience within similar industries where intellectual rigour is required such as Research, Consulting and Finance, looking to explore a career in Marketing. What we value above all is a keen interest in digital, great communication skills, good use of office tools, the right attitude and an open mind.
In addition, the following are also required:
- A mix of analytical and communication skills to present your findings
- Strong numerical ability with good data skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve less well- defined practical problems
- Group facilitation skills for use with workshops
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Ability to attend to details while keeping big-picture goals in mind
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed
Job Title: Account Director
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Collaborate with senior clients and give them deeper insights into the dynamics of their business through the development of disciplined and thorough marketing, data and consumer analyses.
- Identify clients’ requirements and develop accountable programs to deliver business results whilst driving client innovation
- Manage your team and delegate appropriately to ensure they are clear on their responsibilities, objectives and deadlines.
- Manage what agency resources are committed to your accounts, ensuring optimal resource utilisation, and that this resource allocation is in line with the account revenue.
- Manage the P&L for your accounts, identify revenue targets and provide revenue forecasts in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Create and deliver effective presentations to the client on retrospective performance and future strategy.
- Propose new activities in order to increase ROI, grow media investment or cross-sell agency services.
- Work with the Business Director and/or Client Development Director on proposals and pitches, as required.
- Stay abreast of trends in the digital sector and disseminate information to clients/internal teams accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- BA/BS in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent experience, is required.
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline).
- Proven experience of managing campaigns across EMEA and/or North America, with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in running campaigns across various channels of Digital Marketing: display (mandatory), paid search, paid social, and affiliates.
- Experience in running campaigns with a Direct Response focus
- A solid understanding of programmatic
- Proven leadership and a talent for people management, as well as excellent communication skills
- Excellent management skills; including project management, communication and team building
- Presentation skills: you must be able to shape, build and deliver presentations that are specific, concise, and engaging
- Proven new business development abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply