October 2016 Open Job Position At Standard Chartered Bank: Graduate Internship – Retail Banking
New Vacancy: 2017 International Graduate Programme – Retail Banking
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme – Retail Banking
Req ID: IGRBNG17
- Retail Banking is at the forefront of the change in banking. As the world gets more connected, the banking industry is transforming and our Retail Banking teams are working to re-imagine banking; making it faster, easier and more personalised.
- As a Retail Banking International Graduate you will be based in a head office location at the core of the Retail Banking business. As a Retail Banking IG, you will work in a central team, supporting the franchise, not in a front line Sales or Branch based role. Below are some of the projects and experiences you can expect as part of our Retail Banking stream:
- Contribute to the design and development of global customer acquisition programmes
- Initiate, coordinate, monitor and deliver digital projects
- Develop, deploy and measure new marketing campaigns
- Project manage strategy standardisation across channels, segments and regions
- Run revenue forecasting and campaign analysis
- Contribute to the development of Customer Value Propositions
- At the end of your one year programme, you will choose your role within our Retail Banking business. Below are some of the roles our IG Alumni have selected at the end of the formal programme:
- Product Manager, Campaign Management
- Manager, Segment Development, Personal & Preferred Banking
- Sales Performance Manager
- Product Manager, Digitisation
- Marketing Manager, Alliances and Mobile
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply