Statoil Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment in Lagos,June 2017
Vacancy Listings At Statoil Nigeria Limited in Lagos,June 2017
Statoil Nigeria Limited Fresh Job Vacancy in Lagos,June 2017
Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world’s energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions.
We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Administrative Services
Job ID: 204090
- Proactively support and provide administrative and strategic support to the Managing Director and the Management Committee (MC) in business activities including management and external meetings
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external letters, briefing notes, presentations and speeches as required by the Managing Director.
- Coordinate and quality-check key decision memos
- Facilitate and coordinate communication with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- SAP roles: service entry and requisition
- Participate in special projects as required
- Coordination of key management meetings, workshops and summits and be a contact point towards the MC secretariat
- Giving assistance with public relation activities and planning of company events
- Maintain company register with all key decision documents in a structured and well organized manner
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of working experience.
- Good knowledge and use of MS Office and SAP knowledge is advantage
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, fluent in English language
- Pro-active, structured and hands-on attitude
- Ability to listen and capture different opinions accurately
- Ability to follow through with excellent attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and be a flexible team player
- Curious and eager to learn
- Ability to live by “I am safety” expectations
- Talent for planning and organizing
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
- Accurate with high quality and timely delivery
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and handle complexity/stakeholders
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th June, 2017.