May 2016 Jobs Career in Abuja at Sweet Nation Foods
Sweet Nation Foods is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty snacks to the Retail and Food-service industries.
A position is currently available for suitably qualified candidate to effect deliveries of company goods to its business partners around Abuja, Kaduna, and Keffi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Personnel
As a Delivery/Dispatch officer for Sweet Nation foods, your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company’s products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
Eligible candidates must have:
- Superior knowledge of the Abuja road network. Knowledge of Kaduna and Keffi is desirable.
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Computer operating skills.
- Previous experience in deliveries and marketing is beneficial.
- Valid FRSC-issued Driver’s License
- Male (Age: 24 to 35)
- OND/HND/University Degree
- Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Saturdays 8am to 3pm;
Starting at N40,000 N45,000/month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Scanned copy of Driver’s license to: email@example.com using the following email subject format: [Applicant Name], [Delivery Personnel], [Current City of Residence] .
Example of Email subject: “John Doe, Delivery Personnel, Abuja”.
- All applicants must currently reside within the FCT.
- Applications from outside the FCT will not be considered.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016.