Tax & Pension Accountant At The Place
• Coordinate preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and documentation in compliance with statutory requirements and Company policies
• Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance.
• Prepare monthly P&L report to ensure compliance with the Company policy and local standard.
• Ensure daily posting of transactions on QuickBooks and Excel spread sheet.
• Assistance to auditors to finalise accounts at the year-end along with Tax Audit.
• Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit.
• Handle the settlement of salaries and wages through the accounts structure and develop periodic payroll reports
• Act as the middleman between staff and pension fund administrator; ensure all staff get functioning PFA account and their pensions are duly deducted and remitted.
Job Title: Tax & Pension Accountant
• A relevant first degree in accounting or other finance related field
• Strong analytical skills and results oriented
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness and multitasking abilities is required
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Associate or at least Student Member of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in a financial advisory/audit firm, with hands-on experience in tax and pension computation for several clients
• Must be well grounded and sound in Pension and Tax Laws.
• Knowledge of accounting standards & principles including tax and pension laws
Additional InformationCandidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply