June 2017 Opportunities At Teclab Management Services Limited in Lagos
Teclab Management Services Limited Fresh Job in Lagos June 2017
New Vacancy At Teclab Management Services Limited in Lagos June 2017
training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exhibit professionalism when directly engaging with the public.
- Spend a great deal of time on their feet or walking door to door
- Keep accurate records to maintain the integrity of research findings.
- You also must be able to assist customers with properly completing any surveys, forms, or questionnaires.
- You must be highly self-motivated to increase his sales profit daily and be able to help improve the products and services of the company.
- Must be personable and outgoing.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must maintain a positive relationship and present a professional image to all current and potential customers.
- Must be comfortable going door-to-door.
- Must be able to walk continuously for extended periods of time up to 3hours.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Core purpose of the Job
- Enhance customer dedication and expand the hotels clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing. Specific functions include:
- Oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- Plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Deal with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Guide employees to work as a well-functioning team.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Excellent Communication skills : Oral and written
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Understanding the Customer
- Client Relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a self-starter.
- Be very creative
- A good team player
- Be up to date with Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- People Management Skills
- Territory Management
- Sales Planning / Competitive Analysis
- An effective leader
- Able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understand all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guideline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of email eg: Canvasser.
For more information call: 07089629438.