July 2016 Property Manager, Intern Position at ToLet.com.ng
Job Career: ToLet.com.ng Property Manager, Intern
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria’s fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Property Manager, Intern
- We are looking for a hardworking intern to assist the property management on assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction revenue and grow yourself in the field with a lot to learn
- Help in the management of all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Help Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Assist in the maintenance of a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Assist in overseeing properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in related field
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for an interview invitation at short notice.