Total Upstream Nigeria Limited, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Company Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Company rep is designated Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site delegate (RSES-D).
The Company rep is directly accountable for:
- The safe and timely execution of the offshore works on board his vessel or the site where his vessel is working;
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient interface when his other actors of the offshore site under full control of the site RSES;
- Reporting immediately to the onshore organisation any issue requiring ad hoc support from this onshore team.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction;
- Good organizational skills;
- Experience in leadership and team management;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- BOSIET certificate.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects;
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and Company’s general specifications;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply