UAC of Nigeria PLC Graduate Specialists Jobs recruitment In Nigeria May 2014 (http://www.uacnplc.com/careers/)
UAC of Nigeria PLC (UAC) is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified company, UACs operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. The Company is committed to building and developing its people towards realizing their full potentials.
There are opportunities in our company’s Graduate Specialist Scheme for highly-motivated and dynamic university and polytechnic graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders.
About the Graduate Specialists Scheme
The scheme which is a progressive 18-month prograrnme affords the graduate specialist focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training.
- Business/Functional exposure.
- Structured functional mentoring programme.
- Successful candidates are employed on Senior Staff (Supervisory) grade.
About the Candidates To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates well have to meet the following requirements:
- Age: Not more than 30 years old (by 31st December 2014).
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSc.
- Education: (A) WASC/GCE/NECO ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND with at least Second Class Honours/Lower Credit in any discipline.
- in addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytic skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.
- Experience: Should have at least two years experience or certification/qualification (e g CIPM/CIPD/SHRM, ACA/ACCA, NIQS etc) in chosen career or relevant tertiary/masters qualification in the field of interest
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the criteria above, should apply online at: www.uacnplc.com/careers
Note: Applicant can only Apply for One of the Schemes. Multiple Applications will Lead to Disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2014