Graduate – TM, Risk Management [Group] Fresh Job Recruitment at United Capital Plc,June 2017
TM, Risk Management – [Group] Recent Vacancy in Lagos,June 2017
Job Opportunity For TM, Risk Management – [Group] in Lagos,June 2017
United Capital Plc is a leading African financial and investment services Group providing bespoke value-added service to its clients. We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill the vacant position within our Trustees business:
Job Title: TM, Risk Management – [Group]
Job ID: TMRM002
- The successful candidate will support the Risk Manager in developing, updating and implementing the firm’s risk management framework.
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assist in the development and management of processes to identify and evaluate business areas’ risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Assist with monitoring and management of Enterprise, Market, Operational and Liquidity risk in accordance with the firm’s risk appetite.
- Co-ordinate with Compliance/AML and internal audit to ensure that full testing and compliance with all risk management procedures is effective throughout the firm
- Support the preparation and update of Board Risk Policies, as and when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of the capital market
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Team Player
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- Consistent drive to succeed
- The ability to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills are required.
- Excellent report writing skills and ability to communicate technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree in numerate discipline is required.
- Must have between 1-2 years experience in Risk Management, Finance or Actuarial Management.
- Appropriate post-graduate or professional qualifications such as an MSc. or ACA would be beneficial
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter quoting the Job ID to: email@example.com Applicants should please state the job position applied for in the subject header.